We start our route enjoying the impressive view of Mount Dirfys on our left and Xerovouni on our right. The two mountain ranges are awe-inspiring, as they are the highest points of Evia, with an altitude of 1,743 m and 1,453 m respectively. We then hike along our trail through a crowded forest, rich in flora. Don’t be confused by its name, as Xerovouni is anything but “dry”, as there are many springs and a large vegetation of evergreen and deciduous trees!
After a short stop at the Xerovouni Plateau, where we enjoy the stunning views of the surrounding peaks, we continue our ascent to the top. As we ascend the landscape becomes alpine with majestic rocks hugging the summit!
Our goal is to instill in our participants a love for nature and outdoor activities.All our activities are implemented with specially trained guides/guides and adhere to all safety rules
- Accompanied by certified and experienced Instructors – guides
- Provision of all necessary equipment (helmet) – for the ascent to the top
- All the necessary equipment for the helmet (helmet harness and helmet equipment)
- All the necessary equipment for the helmet, including all the necessary equipment for the helmet and the helmet equipment
- All legal taxes
- Everything not mentioned in the provided
Not to forget:
- a second change of clothes
- canteen with 1lt. water
- Baton (optional)
In the winter months:
- Over 12 years old
- Mental and physical health
- Physical fitness
- Love for nature!
*No previous experience required.