We’ll have views of the top of Choriatiati and the Lakes region. We encourage our passengers to help the crew inflate the balloon and also help “freeze” it after the flight. Celebrate your unique experience with a wonderful champagne celebration on the ground after your flight.
Sunrise Balloons is a family owned and operated business that has been in business since 2001.
Transportation is provided to and from your accommodation in Thessaloniki. The launch site is only a 20 minute drive from the center of Thessaloniki! Passengers must call Sunrise Balloons 45 minutes before our meeting to find out if the flight is operating (weather permitting).
- 1 hour balloon flight Refreshment or Tea
- 1 hour flight with a hot air balloon or tea or coffee Tea or coffee or tea
- Transfer from the landing point to the balloon take-off point .
The flight from the airport to the departure point:
- Telephone communication before the activity
- Warm clothes especially in the winter months
- Meeting 45 minutes before sunrise
- Our experienced pilots are EASA certified and are checked every year.
- As with any aircraft, our balloons receive an annual check and airworthiness inspection.
- To make your flight as safe as possible, we constantly monitor the weather conditions and if not suitable the flight is cancelled.
- Children must be at least 1.50m high.