A fairyland with chirping waters, dense forest, rich landscape variations, unique colors and impressive waterfalls awaits us as we cross the “unknown” gorge that connects the mountain village of Papades with Vasilika. A route for nature lovers, but also for adrenaline lovers thanks to its technical passages in its narrow passages. A canyon that includes literally everything and proves that canyoning activity combines a multitude of other activities.
We will enjoy a lot of river trekking and walking in the canyon thanks to its great length, as well as a hike of about 35 minutes on a fairy-tale trail at its exit. The hike to reach the entrance of the canyon takes 15 minutes, and about 35 minutes to exit the canyon. There is also plenty of walking during the canyoning in the Basilica Canyon & Papadon Falls.
Our goal is to instill in our participants a love of nature and outdoor activities. All our activities are implemented with specially trained guides/guides and adhere to all safety rules
- Accompanied by certified and experienced guides from ICAN
- 24% VAT
- Provision of all necessary equipment: belt, helmet, neoprene suit, gloves, neoprene socks, personal equipment
- Group equipment
- Photographic material
- Liability insurance
- Transport from and to Athens is available upon request
- Everything not mentioned in the provided
Not to forget:
- Shoes suitable for walking on uneven ground and protect the ankle (which will get wet)
- 2x pairs of socks
- Second pair of shoes (for after the activity)
- Dry clothes for the end
- Energy snacks
- 16 years and older
- Mental and physical health
- Basic physical condition
- Minimum participation 8 persons
- Love for nature !
*You do NOT need to have previous experience
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS OF THE CANYON
- Number of descents: 12
- Maximum descent.