sea, a long coastline and a magnificent natural landscape for lunch on a trail! Just outside the village of Masari, follow the path to the Monastery of Trifeniotissa. Cross the river Gaidoura and follow the uphill road to the chapel. Pass through the pine forest until you see the long coastline from Haraki to Kalathos.
Enjoy the waters of Kalathos, one of the most beautiful beaches of the island, and taste the local dishes in a cool magical landscape surrounded by forest, greenery and springs, called “Seven Springs” .
08:00 Hotel pick up (or pick up spot) (Private Transfer) Meet your personal driver at your hotel to pick you up from a comfortable air-conditioned vehicle early in the morning (around 8 am).
09:00 Hike for a few hours (approximately 2.5) This private/exclusive adventure begins just outside the village of Masari, following the path to the Monastery of Trifeniotissa.
After crossing the river Gaidoura, follow the uphill road to the chapel. The monastery is really great reward and offers a place for a quick stop. Passing through the pine trees, you reach the point where the long coastline from Haraki to Kalathos unfolds before you.
11:30 Enjoy Kalathos beach You have the option to swim in the waters of Kalathos, one of the most beautiful beaches on the island, and relax. 13:00 Lunch at “Seven Springs”, one of the most charming destinations in Rhodes.
For lunch, transfer to “Seven Springs”, a true oasis with seven springs and a few rivers that never run out of water, even during the summer season. All of these form a man-made lake that provides a natural habitat for turtles, eels, crabs and a rare species of fish called “Gizani” that lives exclusively in the creeks of Rhodes.
16:00 Return to the hotel (Private Transfer) After enjoying your lunch of local “meze” dishes in this charming retreat in the most lush Mediterranean greenery, we drop you off at the hotel around 4 pm.
Technical characteristics: The duration of the activity is 8 hours
- Experienced local guide with additional knowledge of hidden trails!
- Pick up and return to the hotel (by air-conditioned vehicle)*
- Lunch with local dishes (such as Greek salad, feta cheese, eggplant salad, fresh eggs, tuna, stuffed vine leaves, chickpeas, tzatziki, fresh potatoes, pumpkin fritters, all with Greek olive oil)
- Water & refreshments (a soda or orange juice, or cola, or beer or a glass of wine)
- Handmade Rhodian snack, the world-famous honey and sesame energy bar called
- All taxes
Not to forget:
- Telephone communication before the activity
- Sunscreen, hat, sunglasses, swimsuit and camera to keep the moments alive!