Land Rover vehicles, together with our knowledgeable drivers/guides, will offer you with an amazing cultural experience while allowing you to pursue all of your interests.
Your day begins with a pick-up from one of the pre-arranged places (your hotel or a meeting point as close as possible to your accommodation or cruise ship).
Our first stop will be at Mount Profitis Elias, the island’s highest peak at 567 meters above sea level, which gives a panoramic view of the entire island and so allows you to shoot the most stunning images.
The Venetsanos winery is the next visit, which is noted for its unusual setting, high-quality wines, and excellent service. With a tour and tasting experience, you will learn about the art of winemaking in Santorini for approximately an hour. You’ll have lots of photo opportunities, allowing you to capture the caldera’s magnificence.
We proceed on a path to the caldera’s edge, where we left our car, and walk a little distance – maybe ten minutes – to the “heart” of Santorini. A hidden location with breath-taking views of the Caldera and a heart-shaped hole in the rocks where we can take the most memorable images.
Continuing our trip, we will go to Thira for a brief stop where you may marvel at Santorini’s distinctive geological structure, the black sand beach, and the crystal clear sea. Santorini’s hidden beauty may be discovered by straying off the major tourist circuit.
The well-trained guides from Uncharted Escapes will be at your side at all times to help you with anything you could need to enjoy an incredible day. We’ll stop at Perivolos’ black sand beach for lunch at one of Santorini’s greatest restaurants after passing through several local towns. Relax and enjoy your meal with authentic local flavors, local wine, and breathtaking views of the sea.
We will drop you off at your hotel (or the original meeting spot) at the conclusion of the day, wanting to leave you with memories of true local living, locals, history, religion, and agriculture.
What does the activity include? :
- Premium off-road vehicles (7 or 9 seats) driven by professional drivers will pick you up and transfer you to the hotel.
- Taxes and insurance
- Lunch with wine and traditional Greek cuisine
- Tour of wine tasting
What does the activity not include? :
- In the tavern, you may have coffee or beer for a drink.
To remember :
- Don’t forget to bring your comfortable shoes, such as hiking boots or sandals, as well as your camera and sun protection. We recommend bringing a jacket in the spring and fall.
- Because we do not offer kid seats or those taller than 1.95cm or weighing more than 130kg, the journey is not suggested for people who suffer from vehicle sickness, have mobility or back difficulties, are pregnant, or have children under the age of seven.
- When it is considered essential, the corporation maintains the right to make minor adjustments to the software. For instance, in the event of inclement weather. This may be done on the spur of the moment.
- Uncharted Escapes will reimburse any money collected if a trip is canceled due to a lack of participants or poor weather.