pick you up from the hotel or from a point near the mentioned hotel, if access by car is not possible, and we will follow the highway to central Greece and Trikala Corinthia. We enter the forest of Zyria on an off-road route that will lead us to our first stop at the beautiful Lake Dasiou surrounded by fir trees and wild vegetation at an altitude of 1600m.
Continuing our tour we follow a road route through the forest crossing pastoral fields on a path to the picturesque village of Goura and Lake Doxa. The route passes through one of the most densely populated areas of the Peloponnese and reaches the village of Goura. There at noon in a traditional Greek tavern we will be welcomed by the owner. We will be introduced to Greek Mediterranean cuisine and intense Greek hospitality with rich local food and wine.
After lunch we will head to Faneo and soon visit Lake Doxa. After some time we continue our journey through a lush green landscape towards the impressive Panagia Vrachon in Tarsos and Agia Triada. Returning to Derveni, Corinth and Athens, full of memories, with the best panoramic views from Trikala Corinth, amazing photo opportunities to record every moment and the excellent service of our escorts.
A unique special escape from the capital, an exciting adventure to delight in the famous Greek hospitality, enjoy the sights and professional but relaxed service!
- Visit Ziria
- Explore Lake Dasiou and Doxa
- Follow incredible off-road trails through dense vegetation
- Try coffee, tea or juice
- Lunch with traditional Greek food and wine.
- The trip is ideal for anyone looking for an experience beyond the ordinary, youth groups,single participants or couples, families with older children and businesses for team bonding.
- The trip has stops every 30-40 minutes for everyone’s convenience.
- In order for us to be able to arrange lunch or dinner with an alternative vegetarian menu, please let us know after booking. This also applies to any food allergies, so that possible alternatives can be found.
Technical features: The price of the activity is for the 4×4 seating 6 people and is for 2 to 12 people
- Pick up and delivery to the hotel
- Premium off-road vehicles (7 or 9 seats) driven by experienced drivers
- Liability insurance and taxes
- Lunch with traditional Greek food and wine
- Coffee, tea or juice
- Coffee or beer for refreshments in the tavern
- Telephone communication before the activity
- Don’t forget your comfortable shoes, for example, hiking shoes or sandals, camera, sun protection, etc. During spring and autumn we advise you to bring a jacket.
- The trip is not recommended for people who suffer from car sickness, have mobility or back problems or pregnant or for children under 7 years old, as we do not offer child seats or people taller than 1.95cm or weighing more than 130kg .
- The company reserves the right to make minor changes to the programme when deemed necessary. For example in case of adverse weather conditions. This can be done without prior notice
- Reservations must be made in advance, no later than 24 hours before departure. Cancellation must be made 48 hours before departure. In case of future cancellations, no refunds will be given
- If a tour is cancelled due to insufficient participants or inclement weather, Uncharted Escapes will refund 100% of payments made.