Our journey starts from the beach of Divario, a few kilometers outside of Yalova. Your guide will inform you about rowing techniques, safety measures and equipment. Soon we will depart for an unforgettable trip around the beautiful bay. We start rowing with a view of the city of Pylos and the fortress of Niokastro. We head towards the imposing islet ”Lantern” or ”Tshihli-Baba” located on the south side of the bay where we will visit the impressive stone arch. Weather permitting, we can paddle around it and visit some of its sea caves. Our next stop is the uninhabited island of Sfaktiria. Here, we will briefly step out of our kayaks and walk to a spot with stunning views to photograph an idyllic landscape formed by the beautiful bay. Soon we’ll stop at a deserted beach for some swimming and exploration with a mask and snorkel, and why not some cliff diving for those feeling more adventurous. Here we will also enjoy a homemade picnic with local produce and relax under the sun. We will then paddle back to the starting point to complete the sea journey to the bay of Navarino.
- Kayak with rudder
- Sea kayak equipment: paddle, life jacket, spray booth, waterproof jacket, waterproof bags
- Snorkeling equipment: mask and snorkel
- Paddling course on land and water
- Professional British Canoeing (BC) guide with first aid certificate.
- Picnic with local products
- Waterproof camera and photos from the trip
- Liability insurance
- All taxes
- Water (please bring your own water bottle)
- Transportation to the meeting point
Bring your own water bottle and bring your own water bottle:
- Bottle of water (1.5 litres per person)
- T-shirt short or long sleeve
- Swimsuit or shorts
- Change into dry clothes
- Beach shoes or flip-flops (Avoid bulky shoes, boots and socks)
- Personal medication if available
- A minimum of 2 participants are required for this outdoor activity.
- We reserve the right to modify or cancel this outdoor activity due to inclement weather or for any other reason beyond our control.
- Possibility of implementing a private – private activity (can be selected during the booking).
- Pick up from the hotel and transfer on request.