memories worth having. Those who imagine that rafting is only for professionals or people with very good physical and muscular condition are mistaken.
The number of routes we have chosen are of graduated difficulty so that it is an ideal choice both for beginners who would like to taste this exciting experience as well as a challenge for those initiated in the sport.
Arachnos: The legendary river Arachthos as the eighth longest river in Greece with a total length of 135 kilometers is no coincidence that it is considered as one of the most exciting known and ideal rivers for sports activities as its wild gorge and its two famous bridges, that of Plaka which is the largest single-arch bridge in the Balkans and that of Arta, do not leave the visitor who will choose it unmoved.
ROUTE No. 2 Harokopi Bridge (Tsibovo) – Plaka Bridge.
(This activity is for a period of 4 hours)
- Neoprene suit, (to be removed after each use)
- The suit is removed after each use (after being dismantled and removed after each use).
All our equipment is sterilized after each use.
- Transportation with our company’s own mini bus.
- The start of our tour is entirely up to you.
- Our appointment will be made according to your choice of accommodation.
- If you have chosen accommodation in Zagori, Konitsa, Metsovo or Ioannina, our appointment is in Ioannina.
- If your accommodation is in the wider area of Tzoumerka or Arta, our appointment is at our base in Arachthos, at the Historic Bridge of Plaka.
- Changing rooms to change as well as showers
- At the end of the route we provide snacks.
- We offer a DVD with photos as a reminder of this exciting experience.
- In the middle of the route we stop to experience remarkable cultural monuments or swim in waterfalls.
Not to forget:
- A pair of underwear or your swimsuit
- A bath towel
- Telephone communication before the activity