- Along the entire length of this section, the passages are continuous with only short intervals of smooth flow.
- Most passages are 3rd and 4th degree.
- A special feature of the descent is that large waves are encountered due to the large volume of water.
- The experience will be unique and the adrenaline rush will go through the roof!
- At the end of the descent, in our appropriately designed area, we will indulge in the sport of archery, and finish with a light lunch
- At our base there is a designated area for an adventure track (on request).
- From 16 years old and above
- Mental and physical health
- Swimming knowledge
- Previous experience in 2nd degree descents.
- All necessary transportation for the implementation of the activity
- All necessary transportation for all travel arrangements for the entire trip
- All necessary equipment (wetsuit and neoprene socks, life jacket, helmet)
- Light lunch and hot drinks
- Everything not mentioned above
- Telephone communication before the activity
- Second pair of shoes to get wet
- Swimsuit, Towel