all those who want to experience rafting without any particular difficulties.
The Voidomatis has been designated as a national park. In the middle of the rafting route we stop to visit the 16th century monastery of Agioi Anargyroi.
In the continuation of the rafting route we cross the Voidomatis gorge and end up at the bridge of Klidonia. At the bridge at the artificial dam we cross a waterfall with the rafting boat very easy and fun.
- Transportation with our company’s buses,
- Our company with our shuttle bus service,
- We take you on our bus service and we have our own rafting boats, paddles and paddles,
- neoprene shoes,
- helmets and life jackets,
- Waterproofs and neoprene rafting gloves (in winter periods),
- Changing rooms,
- Photos on cd,
- Video with GoPro camera for extreme sports
Not to forget:
- Telephone communication before the activity,
- No phone calls,
- From 5 years old