The meeting point with your guide is at the north end of the beach. First we will do a short warm up and introduction to SUP before we start paddling around the beautiful beach. We will learn basic paddling techniques, how to turn, how to stop, how to stand up and how to balance on our board. After the lesson, we are ready to enjoy a water activity with family or friends on this unique beach. Riding a Paddleboard is unique and gives us a different perspective of the seabed, where we can observe marine life and possibly a sea turtle swimming below us if we are lucky. Weather permitting, apart from the beach we will also explore the nearby coves with their wonderful waters and why not try here to discover the richness of the underwater world with our mask and snorkel. On the way back we might get lucky and surf some waves if the conditions are right. You will have plenty of time to practice, swim, sunbathe and relax under the sun. In the meantime, you will have a delicious picnic with fresh local dishes prepared by your guide.
Meeting point: Voidokilia Beach
- SUP board
- SUP equipment: paddle, life jacket, waterproof bags
- Snorkeling equipment: mask and snorkel
- Paddling lesson on land and water
- Professional British Canoeing (BC) guide with first aid certificate
- Picnic with local produce
- Waterproof camera and photos from the trip
- Liability insurance
- All taxes
- Water (please bring your own water bottle)
- Transportation to the meeting point
Don’t forget to bring your own water bottle
- Bottle of water (1,5 litre per person)
- T-shirt short or long sleeve
- Swimsuit or shorts
- Change into dry clothes
- Beach shoes or flip-flops (Avoid bulky shoes, boots and socks)
- Personal medication if available
- A minimum of 2 participants are required for this outdoor activity.
- We reserve the right to modify or cancel this outdoor activity due to inclement weather or for any other reason beyond our control.
- Possibility of implementing a private – private activity
Pick up from the hotel and transfer on request.