who we are
We are EAZY IKE, but we usually use efun. You can always contact us via the following methods:
From our website www.efun.gr
Tel. +30 6909399223
Kavalas 25 Galatsi Attica, Greece, P.O. 11147
As data controllers, we determine how we process your personal data, the purposes and the means. It is our legal obligation to provide you with all the information below, but we do so mainly out of the belief that a business relationship should be based on honesty.
As data controllers we are responsible for ensuring that all processing activities comply with legal requirements, but also with your reasonable expectation of processing your personal data.
If you have any question regarding the protection of your personal data at efun, you can also contact the data protection officer at any time at the e-mail address: email@example.com.
We will continue to be your point of contact if you have any questions about data protection.
We are glad that you care about the protection of your personal data. We would like to provide you with an easy-to-understand overview of our procedures for protecting your personal data.
Our goal is to provide you with an amazing experience based on trust, transparency and honesty. Your trust in our services is why we can provide you with an amazing experience. We would like to thank you for this trust.
Privacy is your right.
efun takes seriously the protection of the privacy of its subscribers, users of its services and its websites. For this reason, we strictly follow this Personal Data Protection Policy, which ensures a high level of the services offered, strictly respecting the current legislative framework. The personal data concerning you are collected and kept for the strictly necessary time and for specified, explicit and legal purposes. They are subject to legal and legitimate processing in a transparent manner in accordance with the applicable legal framework and in a manner that guarantees their appropriate security. This data is each time appropriate, relevant, convenient and no more than is required in view of the above purposes, and is accurate and, if necessary, submitted for updating.
efun has taken the appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure compliance with the legislation on the protection of personal data, as well as to achieve the appropriate level of security of the personal data of its subscribers and third parties, whose data it processes, as well as the users of its website. It has taken all the necessary security measures in order not to allow access to personal data to anyone other than the appropriately authorized persons for this purpose and only for the processing purposes provided for below.
In addition, efun applies strict Policies and Procedures according to which those who process personal data act and all the necessary measures have been provided to apply the applicable legal and regulatory framework.
From May 2018, the under no. 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of the European Parliament and of the Council for the protection of natural persons against the processing of personal data and for the free movement of such data.
In addition, with regard to the processing of your personal data, Directive 2016/680 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons against the processing of personal data by competent authorities for the purposes of the prevention, investigation, detection or prosecution of criminal offenses applies or execution of criminal sanctions, etc.
For the purposes of this Personal Data Security Policy, the definitions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) apply. All indicative as:
"personal data" means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person ("data subject"); an identifiable natural person is one whose identity can be ascertained, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as name, identity number, location data, online identifier or one or more factors that characterize the physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person;
"processing" means any operation or series of operations carried out with or without the use of automated means, on personal data or sets of personal data, such as collection, registration, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, retrieval of information, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or any other form of disposal, association or combination, restriction, deletion or destruction;
"controller" means the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and manner of processing personal data; when the purposes and manner of such processing are determined by Union law or the law of a Member State, the controller or the specific criteria for his appointment may be provided for by Union law or the law of a Member State.
Your personal data, which are necessary for the provision of our services within the framework of the contractual relationship between us in accordance with Article 6 § 1 (b) of the GDPR, are collected and processed by our Company for the following purposes:
- Execution of the contractual obligations of our Company towards the individual and Business Users of our Website.
- Prompt, adequate and efficient provision of our services.
- Fiscal use and use for invoicing and proof of provision of the ordered services.
- Communication with our customers in the context of the proper execution of our services as well as to resolve any complaints.
Your personal data, collected and processed by our Company in accordance with Article 6 § 1 (f) of the GDPR because it is necessary for the purposes of the following legal interests:
- Technical possibility for the smooth operation of our Website.
- User-friendly and user-friendly operation of our Website.
- Improving your online experience when navigating and using our Website.
- Recording consumption habits through the use of anonymous statistical data.
- Improving and renewing our products and services so that they meet the needs of our customers as much as possible.
- Administrative organization and operation of our Company.
- Managing our clientele.
- Legal claims support.
Our Company collects and processes personal data of its users - customers only for the aforementioned purposes and only to the extent necessary to effectively serve these purposes. This data is always relevant, convenient and no more than is required in view of the above purposes, and it is accurate and, if necessary, submitted for updating. Furthermore, said data are kept only during the period required to carry out the purposes of their collection and processing and are deleted after that.
Our Company may process personal data only with the legal consent of the Website Users for the following purposes:
- For the purposes of commercial communication, marketing and advertising of our products via e-mail, internet, fax, social media and/or any other appropriate communication channels such as but not limited to SMS, telephone, mail.
- For research and/or analysis purposes to better understand your needs, preferences, interests, experiences and/or habits as a consumer.
- For the operation and management of any reward programs that may exist through the Website.
You provide us with your consent to the processing of your personal data for the above purposes by electronic declaration in a manner clearly distinguishable from other matters, in an understandable and easily accessible format. Your consent is given freely and your personal data is provided, without such provision being a legal or contractual obligation of yours or a requirement of our company for the conclusion of a contract between us.
In this context, by completing the relevant field online, you expressly declare to us that you wish and that you provide your consent for the above purposes in accordance with the terms and conditions of this policy. Provide your above consent in the following ways:
- When creating a personal account.
- When registering for our Company's e-mail ("newsletter") service.
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing that was based on consent prior to its withdrawal. Withdrawing your consent is done in the same way as giving it.
- By completing any relevant contact form on our Website, as well as by providing your email address, you also give us your consent to receive email messages from us for the purpose of satisfying your requests as well as providing our services .
- In each such e-mail, our Company will clearly and clearly communicate our identity to you and give you the possibility to object and request, in an easy way and free of charge, the termination of the communication.
Our Company does not grant your personal data or link its file against any financial or other consideration with any third-party private companies, natural or legal persons, public authorities or services or other organizations.
In order to serve the processing purposes stated in this policy, our Company may provide access to or transmit the following types of your personal data to the following processors on its behalf and at its direction:
- Your financial data at the credit institution, with which we each time cooperate for the processing of payments to and from your bank and credit card accounts, in order to pay off your financial debts towards our Company,
- Your personal data to the web hosting service provider, with whom we maintain a contractual relationship, for the purpose of hosting them on our Website.
- Your personal data to businesses that provide us with maintenance and support services for software programs and databases, in order to support the Website.
- Preference data and contact information to third party marketing and advertising companies for the commercial communication, marketing and advertising of our products.
- Your personal data to third party consulting firms to provide data analysis services.
- Your financial information and contact information with you to debtor information companies, in case of overdue debts to our Company after your prior notification.
- Your personal data to auditors, accountants, financial or professional advisors as well as investors in the context of a transfer of part or all, merger, spin-off or other general succession, liquidation, bankruptcy or submission to another bankruptcy code procedure of our business.
- Your personal data to natural persons or companies that cooperate with us for the shipment of the selected products to your location.
The processing of your personal data by the above entities cooperating with us is carried out under our control and only at our command and we ask that they observe the same data protection policy or a policy of at least the same level of protection.
In the event that it is required by a court or other administrative authority as well as in any other case where it has a legal obligation to do so, our Company may provide your personal data to the extent provided by law, but after informing you.
Our Company does not carry out cross-border transfers to third countries outside the European Economic Area, for which there is no adequacy decision of the European Commission.
Our Website works with electronic cookies. For more information please visit our relevant website regarding our use of electronic cookies
Right of modification
We reserve the right to change this data protection policy in accordance with legal provisions. We will notify you of any significant changes, such as changes in purposes or the use of new processing purposes.
Last updated: January 2021