For the purposes of this Agreement, the following definitions apply:
- "Remuneration": The amount of money paid by the Supplier to the company in return for the provision of the Services.
- "Events": Activities and events, organized by the Supplier.
- "Company": The company with the distinctive title "efun» provides information society services through the website https://www.efun.gr/ under the terms and conditions of the Agreement,
- "Customers": Users of the Website, who make reservations at the Supplier's Events.
- "Supplier": The herewith counterparty of the company that uses the company's Website, in order to provide users of the Website with the corporate possibility of booking Events.
- "Agreement": This Agreement.
- "Services": The hosting on the Website of information about the Events and the provision of relevant electronic tools for the direct communication of the Suppliers with their Customers for the purposes of booking the Customers' participation in the Events.
The Company reserves the right to change or modify the applicable terms and conditions for the use of the website at any time, without notice to the Suppliers. Such changes, modifications, additions or deletions to the terms and conditions of use will take effect immediately, i.e. from their posting on the company's Website. Any use of the Site after such change or modification shall be deemed acceptance by the Supplier of the changes, modifications, additions or deletions. The Company may, at any time, terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any individual operation of the Website including the availability of services, presentation or description of any product or service. The company will not be liable for any breach of the obligations arising from this Agreement if it is hindered or hindered in the performance of its obligations for any reason beyond its reasonable control such as lightning, fire, flood, extremely severe weather conditions, strikes, counter-strikes, labor disputes, force majeure, war, riots, civil disturbances, willful damage, failure of telecommunications or computer systems, compliance with any law, accident (or due to any damage caused by such events). The above cases are indicative and do not constitute an exhaustive list of all cases of non-culpability of the Company.
The Supplier guarantees that all the information contained in his Account during the execution of this Agreement is true, complete and accurate and that he will inform the Company without delay in any case of change. The Company reserves the right to terminate cooperation with the Supplier for any reason and in particular in case of a unilateral change to the terms of the Agreement on the part of the cooperating companies or complaints on the part of the Users of the website about the quality of the service provided, or for any unfair commercial practices . The Suppliers who participate in the Promotional Program must strictly comply with consumer protection legislation, with absolute respect for the personality of the Website Users.
The Supplier has the option to accept or not the reservation made on the company's Website. In case of rejection of the reservation, the Supplier is obliged to inform the Customer and the company within 24 hours, otherwise it will automatically be deemed to have accepted the relevant reservation. In order to book an event through our Website a choice of payment of the relevant fee is required via digital payment or cash payment. More specifically, the electronic payment options are among:
- Credit card
- Debit card
In any of the 2 cases (electronic payment or cash), the financial settlement of the amounts to be returned between the Company and the Supplier will take place on the first fortnight of each month.
In case of choosing cash by the customer, the supplier must contact the customer in order to confirm the reservation by any suitable means.
Unless otherwise stated, the prices displayed on the Site do not include taxes or fees, such as travel and accommodation, visa and visa fees.
The Supplier declares that he wishes and accepts the issuance by the COMPANY and the sending of electronic invoices (e-bill) to the electronic address he declares to us during his registration. Any change in the above details of the Supplier must be notified immediately to the COMPANY, under the responsibility of the Supplier, by submitting the relevant supporting documents to the email address email@example.com
The Supplier accepts the following customer booking cancellation policy:
- Cancellation 72 hours before the start date of the agreed activity: Right to refund 100% of the price
- Cancellation between 24 and 72 hours before the start date of the agreed activity: Right of refund 50%
- Cancellation in the last 24 hours before the start of the agreed activity: No refunds
In the event that an advance payment is required for booking the activity, this does not fall under the above booking policy and is not returned to the Customer after booking confirmation.
The Supplier guarantees that it has the relevant professional status as well as all the required licenses to practice a profession and to hold Events, provided for in the current legislation, for the provision of the Services. In addition, it guarantees that it has the necessary conditions, knowledge and experience for the safe and proper conduct of the Events
Specifically, within the framework of the Contract, the Supplier undertakes the following obligations towards the company, having sole responsibility for them:
- The duty of truthfulness and good faith and ethical behavior both towards the company and towards the Customers.
- Securing all the necessary permits for the legal execution of the Events and, in general, compliance with the current legislation.
- The execution of the Events in accordance with the specifications prescribed by law, the rules of hygiene and safety and the rules of technique and science, maintaining a high level of professionalism and quality and in accordance with good commercial practices.
- Finding and making available the numerically necessary personnel with the appropriate knowledge and experience required for the proper execution of the Events.
- The timely and proper execution of the Events.
- The purchase or lease of the appropriate infrastructure and equipment for the execution of the Events.
- He is liable to the company and is obliged to fully restore any loss of the company arising from a third party claim due to any breach of the Supplier's obligations under this Agreement.
- It warrants that it will indemnify and hold the company harmless against any loss or threatened loss or consequential loss, costs and expenses, arising from the breach of the Supplier's obligations, provided for in this Agreement. The validity of this condition will continue even after the expiration of the term of this Agreement.
- It guarantees that it has the relevant professional status as well as all the required licenses to practice a profession and to hold Events, provided for in the current legislation, for the provision of the Services. In addition, it guarantees that it has the necessary knowledge and experience for the safe and proper conduct of the Events.
- It guarantees that the provision of the Services and the general performance of its obligations under this Agreement do not impinge on any intellectual or industrial property rights of third parties. Otherwise, the Supplier is obliged, at his own responsibility and expense, to take all the necessary measures to remove the above conflict.
- It guarantees that it will not engage in practices that unfairly harm the company's interests, such as indicative practices of unfairly attracting customers outside the Website or to competing businesses or practices that harm the company's reputation.
The Supplier undertakes vis-à-vis the company to perform all the obligations expressly assigned to him by the Contract, in accordance with what is required by good faith and business ethics. The Supplier is solely responsible for insurance services, which it may provide to the Customers, and bears full responsibility for the acts or omissions of its employees, which it appoints for the performance of its obligations under the Contract.
The Supplier has the option to accept or not the reservation made on the Company's Website. In case of rejection of the reservation, the Supplier is obliged to inform the Customer and the Company accordingly within 24 hours, otherwise it will automatically be considered that he has accepted the relevant reservation.
The Agreement may be terminated without compensation at the initiative of any of the Parties, at any time and with immediate effect, for the following expressly stated reasons:
- upon mutual agreement of the Parties.
- With an extraordinary termination, if the terminated Party, by its actions or omissions, violates any of the provisions of the Agreement.
- in the event that the counterparty goes bankrupt or finds itself in a proven suspension of payments or requests to be included in any procedure of the bankruptcy code or in general is unable to guarantee the orderly fulfillment of all the legal and overdue obligations assumed by the Agreement.
- Each Party has the right to terminate the contract at any time, without the existence of an important reason, with relevant prior notification of ten (10) days to the Supplier.
- Any termination or expiration of the Agreement does not entail the immediate cancellation of the validity of its provisions and does not remove the obligation of the Parties to seek the continuation of the fulfillment of the rights and obligations which have been contractually agreed until the above termination or expiration , to produce legal effects.
- If, in its sole discretion, the Supplier deems that the Supplier is harming the Company, the Site or the Services in any way, the Company shall have the right to limit or suspend the Supplier's account and access to the Services, suspend access to hosted content, suspend access to any discount and take technical and legal measures to prevent the use of the Website by the Supplier.
Participation in the Promotional program does not create any right of exclusivity for the participating companies. The Company reserves the right to add, at its absolute discretion, businesses and commercials to its Promotional program. The Company is entitled to assign or otherwise delegate to any third party all or some of its rights or obligations arising from this Agreement. Collaborating companies may terminate their cooperation with written notice to the Company 30 days in advance.
In no case can the omission or delay of the Company to exercise its legal or contractual rights, or its display of tolerance, be interpreted as a waiver of these rights. All rights, powers, means and measures provided herein or the law, the Company is entitled to exercise them cumulatively. If any term hereof is held to be illegal, invalid, void or voidable, the defect shall not affect the validity of the remaining terms. Every effort shall be made to amicably resolve any disputes relating to this Agreement. If either party wishes to assert a legal claim against the Company, this Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Greek Law, and both parties shall submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Athens.